About NFTPerp Airdrop
NFTPerp Airdrop is an open-source defi software created for all web3 users. nftperp’s core product is a decentralized exchange to long or short blue chip NFT projects such as BAYC, CryptoPunks and more. NFTPerp has confirmed to launch an own token called NFTP. Early users who’ve made trades on the platform may get an airdrop once they launch their token.
Think you can predict the floor prices for CryptoPunks, Bored Ape Yacht Club, Doodles, and other blue-chip NFT projects? NFTs have become a huge part of web3. Whether you’re in it for the tech, the art, or just to be part of the amazing communities, NFTs are here to stay. However, with nftperp, you can now speculate on the floor prices of NFT projects including Bored Ape Yacht Club, CryptoPunks and more.
|Token Name||NFTPerp Airdrop|
|KYC||KYC Is Not Requirement|
|Whitepaper||Click Here To View|
|Collect Airdrop||Click Here To Collect Free Airdrop|
- Visit the nftperp website.
- Connect your Arbitrum wallet.
- Now select an NFT project to trade.
- Make a long or short trade.
- Also try out their mock trading section.
- nftperp is a perpetual futures DEX for NFTs. Users can long or short blue chip NFT projects such as BAYC, CryptoPunks and more.
- nftperp has confirmed to launch an own token called NFTP. Early users who’ve made trades on the platform may get an airdrop once they launch their token.
- Please note that there is no guarantee that they will do an airdrop. It’s only speculation.
A unique NFT trading experience.
- A fast, responsive trading experience powered by Arbitrum, Ethereum’s fast and inexpensive L2 solution.
- vAMM protocol to ensure liquidity from day 1. Trade instantly.
- Real-time NFT price feeds to ensure accurate pricing data.
- Decentralized. Anyone can trade anything, anytime.
- Trade with the power of 5x leverage.
- Speculate NFTs on a fun, intuitive DEX.
What is NFTPerp and why should you care?
There’s no denying that NFTs (especially jpegs) have become a big part of web3. Whether you’re in it for the tech, the art, or just being part of amazing communities, there’s no denying the capabilities of NFTs.
However, a lot of NFT holders are also in it solely for the gains. We call them speculators. The idea of flipping NFTs has in a way brought in enormous newbies to the web3 communities.
WAGMI or NGMI? This is something that a lot of NFT chads and degens think about daily.
We looked at the current NFT speculation environment and identified a few problems:
- Blue-chip NFTs like BAYC and CryptoPunks are far too expensive for 99% of web3 communities to get involved. Most people don’t have 80-100 ETH sitting in their wallet for buying jpegs. It becomes a “whale only” type of asset that retail investors can’t get exposure to.
- There’s no way to short NFTs for those that are bearish or those that simply want to hedge their positions.
- Profiting from trading on OpenSea is difficult because the aggressive platform fee + royalties. Traders need to be up at least 7.5% just to break even.
True Floor Price
We define our True Floor Price as a tamper-proof NFT price oracle with robust statistics and backed by sales between real buyers and sellers in a given NFT collection.
The overview of our True Floor Price computation method is outlined as follows:
- Collecting and parsing on-chain/ off-chain NFT transaction events on top NFT marketplaces.
- Determine data eligibility based on transaction event type, token IDs, and wash trade detection.
- Filtering extreme outliers and probable outliers using statistical methodologies and volatility scoring.
- TWAP True Floor Price
We query, filter and parse sales event data from OpenSea, LooksRare, Sudoswap, Blur and X2Y2 API.
A sale event can be included in our pricing computation samples when all the following conditions are met.
- The sale is not a private sale (purchased from a private listing, reserved for specific buyers)
- Only 1 NFT is sold in this sale event
- The same token ID wasn’t traded/ transferred within the last X hours (each collection has different variables)
Extreme Outliers Filtering
We take a large rolling window of sales, average the sale values and then filter out sales that are less than 0.1X of the rolling average. These sales are cheap to manufacture and therefore cheap to manipulate. We also filter sales that are 9x of the rolling average as these transactions have little to do with floor value.
Virtual AMM (vAMM) based, no order books, and no liquidity providers 🪄
vAMM uses the same x*y=k constant product formula as most AMMs do. The difference between vAMM and AMM is that vAMM does not require an actual liquidity pool. Instead, the trader’s collateral is kept in a smart contract vault, and the price is discovered through the AMM bonding curve. The vAMM acts as an independent settlement market; all profits and losses are directly settled in the collateral vault.